As a Facebook user, you know that there is no official way to download Facebook videos. Hence, we have to use another unofficial way to download media content from Facebook. But you can save videos for offline watching from Facebook by using an icon on the Facebook platform.
What are the methods you can use to download Facebook videos? They are 1. Use of mbasic.facebook.com 2. Use of m.facebook.com 3. Use a third-party Facebook downloader. You can download unlimited Facebook videos using these methods. Now let’s see more details about the Facebook video downloading procedures. Here we go;
How to save Facebook videos from Facebook?
- Firstly, find the Facebook video you want to save for watching later.
- Tap the more icon, the three horizontal dots, in the top right corner of the Facebook video.
- Then click the icon “ save video”
You can find all the saved videos in one place on the Facebook app. Importantly note that it doesn’t save any video to your local storage. Hence, if you watch it later, you must watch it before the deletion by the owner.
How to find saved videos for later watching?
If you use a computer, click “watch” – the icon that looks like a computer monitor with a play button in the middle – in the top menu. Then, choose the saved videos.
If you use a mobile phone, click the three horizontal lines ( known as a “hamburger menu”) and click the saved icon to watch the saved Facebook videos.
How to download videos from Facebook using mbasic.facebook.com?
The step guide to downloading Facebook videos to a computer
- Log into Facebook using any web browser on your computer.
- Open the video you like to download. ( need to start playing the Facebook video)
- Then, right-click on the video. This will cause a pop-up menu to appear with Play, Mute, and Show Video URLs.
- After, tap the Show Video URL icon.
- Copy the URL of the Facebook video.
- Next, open another tab on your browser and paste the URL into the address bar. (Do not click the Enter button on your keyboard at this point)
- Now you can apply “mbasic” to the “www” part of the link
- Then, click the Enter icon.
- Next, tap the Facebook video that you are going to download.
- Right-click the video and select save the video.
- Select the name of the FB video and the destination and click save.
The process to download Facebook videos to Android
- Open the Facebook app on your Android device to get the Facebook video.
- Find the video you want to download.
- Then tap the three-dot icon above the video.
- Choose the copy link from the menu that appears.
- Open a web browser app on your Android device and paste the link to the address bar.
- Replace the www with the mbasic in the URL.
- Then hit go on the on-screen keyboard.
- Next, tap the video you want to download.
- Then hit and hold on to the Facebook video on the next page.
- Tap download video.
- Open to view the FB video, after the downloading ended.
How to download videos from Facebook using m.facebook.com?
- First, log in to your account and select the video you want to download on your computer.
- It would be best to replace “www” with “m”. Replacing “www” with “m” will open the mobile site view on a computer.
- You need to right-click on the video and select the option save video as.
How to download Facebook videos using a Facebook downloader
There are various types of Facebook available in the online market. They are FDownloader, FDOWN, Snapsave, Getfvid, etc. All of them help you to download unlimited Facebook videos from its platform. Likewise, they are available for free and online. As well as they come with a user-friendly interface and are easy to use.
However, out of those Facebook downloaders, the best one is FDownloader. Why? It is currently the highest, most stable, and fastest Facebook downloader. Likewise, it supports any smartphone( iPhone, Android, iPod), tablet, or computer( Mac, Linux, Windows ). Also, FB video downloader is compatible with all Web browsers, including Opera, Chrome, Firefox, Dolphin, Safari, etc.
The Facebook downloader frequently updates to provide a quality service to its users. Likewise, it confirms the highest security and stability. Hence, you can download unlimited Facebook live videos, reels, and other videos easily. The software is available online. Thus, it never asks you to install or download any app. You can download unlimited Facebook videos without any restrictions. Hence, I highly recommend using FDownloader to download Facebook videos. Therefore, I provide step guides to download Facebook videos using it.
The step guide to downloading Facebook videos to a computer
- First, visit Facebook from your computer to download Facebook live video online.
- Then choose the Facebook video.
- Expand the options from the top right corner, and copy the Facebook video link.
- Now, go to the Facebook downloader video online from the browser and paste the copied URL into the input box.
- Click on the “Download” icon.
- You will see “Download SD video” and “ Other formats” and the download option again.
- Your file will download automatically within a few seconds.
- Tap the correct option and continue with the videos download.
The step guide to downloading Facebook videos to mobile
- Visit Facebook from mobile to download your favorite Facebook videos.
- Search for your favorite Facebook video
- Choose the FB video; pick the option “ share” from the right-bottom
- Slide right through share to options and find “Copy Link.”
- Go to the Facebook downloader and paste the URL in the input box.
- Click” Download” and see the preview of the selected video.
- Then pick up either “ SD video” or “ Other formats” and continue the download.
- You can now find your video file downloaded on the device.
Here we have provided three methods to download Facebook videos from its platform. All of them are simple and easy to use. Hence, you can download your favorite Facebook videos without any difficulties.
Keyword- download facebook live video online